Bathroom Remodel Do’s and Don’ts
Bathroom Remodeling Ideas:
Your bathroom remodel starts with an idea. Perhaps you saw a great bathroom design in a showroom, a magazine, or a friend’s home. Giving your bathroom design a face lift doesn’t have to require lots of cash or space. With just a little planning and a few fresh design ideas you can create your dream bathroom. Bathroom remodeling ideas are just that: ideas. How can you bring that idea into your home and make it a reality? It is time to take your ideas and make them into a plan of action for your bathroom remodel.
Bathroom Design and Remodeling:
Your bathroom remodel starts with a bathroom design. Together with a design specialist, you can create the plan to execute your ideas. A bathroom remodel can be challenging and quickly become an expensive affair, but with a good plan the results are always rewarding. Whether you are planning a complete bathroom remodel or just looking to update your bathroom design, getting a consultation with a design specialist can really help you get started and avoid costly mistakes. Try out your design ideas with a Star Home Remodeling Specialist to see what works.
Finding a good bathroom contractor is the first step to success. A contractor you can work with and trust is essential before starting this process. We offer in home and over the phone consultations so that any future clients can call us and ask us any questions they may have. Our services are extensive and comprehensive, and we can help you with your bathroom remodel from start to finish. We want to assure you that with Star Home Remodeling, you are in good hands.
7 Bathroom Remodel Do’s:
- Budget for the bathroom you want
- Choose a contractor you can trust
- Choose the countertop surfaces that are bathroom appropriate
- Place the toilet in a discreet place
- Splurge on the shower you REALLY want
- Think about water efficiency
- Make ventilation and lighting a priority in your planning
7 Bathroom Remodel Don’ts:
- Don’t make an unrealistic timeline for the project
- Don’t cut corners when it comes to the key materials
- Don’t cut corners when it comes to skilled labor
- Don’t forget to think about functionality
- Don’t buy products from the internet without having seen them
- Don’t question your original design plan when the work has begun
- Don’t mix too many colors into your design
Your Star Home Remodeling Specialist can help you plan for your bathroom remodel as well as help you avoid these common mistakes. This will help you keep on track and on budget for your bathroom remodel. Get the bathroom of your dreams with the help of a Star Home Remodeling Specialist.
Ready to make an investment in your Home? Contact us today! (972) 618-2906