Kitchen Renovation and Remodel Preparation Checklist
Congratulations — the kitchen remodeling job you’ve planned for months is finally ready to begin! Now comes the hard part: making do without a fully functioning kitchen for the duration. There’s no escaping the inconvenience, but with some smart planning, it doesn’t have to wreak havoc on your household. Follow these tips to make the construction process as smooth as possible.
- Clear off and wipe down your countertops
- Remove all glassware or breakables
- Clear the kitchen floor area, including any chairs, trashcans, or decorations.
- If you are getting new cabinets: empty out your cabinets
- Unplug any unused appliances
- Remove all perishables from the fridge
- Remove all alcohol or other flammables from the kitchen
- Designate an area for your contractor’s tools and equipment
- Keep a stash of non-perishable snacks in the house
- Set up a small “kitchenette” area (microwave, water, toaster and small oven)
- Plan easy-to-prepare meals
- Grill and prepare food outside if you can
Finally, relax and know that you are in good hands!
We offer turn-key kitchen remodeling services, including: floor-plan enhancement, cabinets, countertops, backsplashes, floors, and more. Learn how we can turn your old kitchen into your dream kitchen! More
Ready to make an investment in your Home? Contact us today! (972) 618-2906